Weekly Class Schedule
Class Descriptions: Remember our Classes are available for $65/ month for unlimited access or $15 to drop in per class!
- Spin: A group indoor cycling class simulating outdoor cycling with a variety of drills that increase endurance and burn calories at a fantastic rate! Our KEISER M3 Stationary bikes are absolutely top of the line bikes and you will not get a more smooth ride anywhere!
- Spin & Sculpt: This class is a good mix of a high intensity Spin class and an off-the-bike, endurance-based, upper-body lift with plenty of core work mixed in as well! Typically, this one hour class starts with a session on the spin bikes where we wake the legs up and try and cover a lot of ground and calories burned in a short period of time! From there we pop off the bikes and plan to get a great upper body (arms primarily) lift in! All our lifting in this class will be Endurance based, meaning we will be lifting for light weight, high rep and short recovery. This style of lifting is meant to create long, lean muscles and also give off a cardio effect where we are burning fat as we are gaining muscle! Our "recovery" during this lift is all core and Ab work!
- Boxing Mitt-Circuit: This partner-based class is a perfect fit for beginners and proficient boxers alike! We start every class by loosening up the arms and legs and going over some basic combinations that we will use throughout the class. Then we introduce hitting and holding the mitts; One person will hit the mitts for a round while their partner holds for them and then vice versa. We go through tons of different combinations and include some leg strengthening and core exercises as well.
- Heated Power Yoga: A 60 minute class at 90 plus degree heat of flowing postures mixed with holding poses to build stability. This will be a "flow and hold" based sequence that will also include balance poses and core work that will see us finish with deep relaxing stretches! This class is sure to cleanse the body and mind and improve focus.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga (Tuesdays with Emily): A smooth flowing journey of movements, poses and positions. This stimulating and relaxing class is topped off with welcomed meditation to ease away all your stress.
- Heated Yoga Sculpt: (Tuesday Mornings with Paulina): Yoga sculpt is a full body work out, the class fuses yoga basics with cardio and weight training. The class focuses on core strengthening and muscle building using light weights all of which done in a heated room to get deeper into each stretch and increase your anaerobic capacity. Be prepared to sweat, have fun and leave feeling invigorated and strong!
- Hot Yoga (Friday mornings with Sara D.) This variation of the smooth flowing yoga class includes a heated room to get deeper into each position and get the full effect of the purpose of the class. This class has proved to be a successful way to start the day for all those involved; hence the popularity of the class and instructor!
- Box-Spin (Saturdays at 11:00am with Thomas): This is a RMF original! We will mix our time between on the bike spinning intervals and off the bike boxing circuits with everything from defense to mitt work, and heavy bag to killer-core boxing combinations. No two classes will be the same and we can tailor any workout to fit first time and well versed boxers alike!